Brain Disease Information
Overcoming Starts with Understanding
Brain disease and illness can sometimes feel like a very confusing topic. It can be very frightening and overwhelming to deal with a disease that you aren't really familiar with. But with a little help from us we hope to help you understand what is affecting you or your loved one. You don't need to be a neurosurgeon to know what's behind a certain brain disease. In the pages below we've compiled quality information on various brain illness and conditions. Take a look. Overcoming really starts with understanding! Once you become an expert on your particular brain disease, the fear will evaporate and you will be able to begin on the healing road to coping and overcoming!
Other Brain Disease Information
- ADHD is an ailment that affects people of all ages, but it is most pronounced in children. It is marked by an inability to concentrate and sit still for long periods of time.
- Brain Disease is a broad and confusing topic. In this article we look at some of the more common conditions. Learn more here!
- Brain Calcification. What can too much calcium do to your brain?
- Brain Aneurysms are fairly common, yet many people simply have no idea of what they are or how they could affect you. Learn about this malfunction in blood flow in the brain.
- Strep And The Brain have a connection that can sometimes be overlooked. What brain conditions can be caused by streptococcal infections?
- Vascular Accidents in the brain or strokes are terrible events. Find out why.
- Symptoms of Brain Hemorrhage are easily detected. If you have any of these symptoms, it's time to get to the doctors.
- Wet Brain Syndrome is a harmful and potentially deadly condition that is caused by a vitamin deficiency.
- Stuttering can be incredibly embarassing and socially debilatating. It usually begins in the brain but can end with proper treatment. Learn why we stutter and how to get rid of it.
- Brain Cancer Wristbands show your support for those affected by this disease and they help raise awareness. Find out which color represents brain cancer and where to get them!
- Anoxic Brain Damage can be life threatening if it is not releived immediately. Do you know what causes it? Find out here and breathe easy.
- The Bipolar Brain has been a hot research topic. Recent scanning technologies have found the following clues...
- Fetal Brain Damage can be a concern for expectant parents. Here is what you need to know about how it can happen.
- Symptoms of Brain Aneurysms can be very difficult to detect prior to disaster. Arm yourself with this useful information and understand what to look for.
- Want to know How Stress Affects the Brain? In this article we look at why too much stress is harmful to the normal functioning of your brain. Sit back and take a deep breath as we delve into stress and the brain.
- Alzheimer's Disease is a debilitating illness that strikes the brain and interferes with its functioning. This article looks at what is known about the illness and what you can do to prevent it from developing.
- Epilepsy is a mysterious condition whose causes are not well known. When the brain of an epileptic 'misfires,' disrupting the brain's electrical activity, the person goes into a seizure that can last for as long as a few minutes.
- Brain Aneurysm is an extremely serious condition that requires immediate medical attention. This article explains what it is, how it works and how you can recognize the symptoms. It also covers factors that increase your risk of having one and how they're treated. This is a serious medical emergency.
- Brain Lesions are areas of abnormal tissue caused by injury, disease or other causes. They're not always life-threatening and in fact may be harmless. This article offers more information as well as a list of symptoms to help you recognize if you have brain lesions or not.
- A Brain Tumor is always serious but not always fatal. The key is to diagnose it early so that you can begin treatment. This article describes what a brain tumor is and how you can recognize the symptoms.
- Cancer Brain is a serious illness but it's not always fatal. This article explores the different types of cancer brain and treatments available. It also gives some tips for preventing the disease.
- Symptoms of Brain Tumor Success in treating brain cancer depends on recognizing the symptoms of brain tumor early and starting treatment. If you recognize any of the symptoms of brain tumor, you should go to the doctor immediately for tests. This article describes the symptoms of brain tumor so that you can act quickly.